Financial Support for Disabled Young People

The benefits system is there to help, but are you clued up on what you are entitled to? Read on and find out who to contact for help.
The Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) is available from your Local Authority (LA). Find out more here.

Create a website or blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: