If you’re unemployed, unexcited and unsure of your future, Princes Trust have something to get you going: the Team programme.
Is it for people like me?
The Team Programme is for UK residents aged 16-25 who are unemployed. It’s free and will not affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance. It’s ideal for those whose lack of confidence or qualifications are holding them back.
What happens on the course?
You will, among other things:
- be part of a team of 15 people for 12 weeks
- take on community projects of your choosing
- have an action-packed residential week
- get two weeks’ work experience.
What’s in it for me?
- Practical skills that help you in a job and in life
- Belief in what you can accomplish
- Career advice and help with job-hunting and your CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Improved chances of moving into a job, education or training
How to apply
Watch the video and find out more below: –